Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Going for the record!



Yes, it's been almost a year since I started using sitemeter.com and as you can see, some months, I had my ups, and some months, my downs, due to absentees and lack of posts. But altogether, as of today, there had been 3.6K ++ visits to my blog ever since almost a year ago (Oct 2, 2007).


With 6 days remaining for this month, the records I'm going for are Highest Number of Visits in a Month (currently 439 - Jul'08) and Highest Number of Page Views in a Month (currently 563 - also Jul'08). As of today, I have 363 and 507 respectively. 77 more visits and 57 more page views! Come on!


And I just realized that, the more frequent I update my blog, regardless of the topics, the more visits and page views I'll get. But of course, that is not the reason why I blog. Sitemeter.com or tracking the number of visits are just side entertainment. And nothing really to shout about, really. Compared to blogs like Marina Mahathir's or Lim Kit Siang's blogs, the numbers I registered are peanuts, with theirs having 10K ++ visits per month, at the minimum. You do the math. 3.6K per year vs 10K per month... LOL


Will I ever achieve such a high number of traffic to my blog? Probably, if I really want to. But like I said, site traffic is purely just a side entertainment to me. Never was and never will be one of the purpose I blog.


Cheers and happy blogging, fellow bloggers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home